Thursday, July 29, 2010

What I Did on My Summer Vacation, Chapter 6: Found an Apartment in Fresno (or Finally Grew Up)

I've had a great two years living with Katie and her girls, and though I'll miss them, I'm looking forward to getting back into my own place when I return to Fresno in a few weeks. So, I went over to the Central Valley for a couple days to look for a place to live.

This was tempting...but I was afraid I wouldn't give the moat the attention it needed.

Of course, I was very tempted by this, too, but I'm pretty sure that just the electricity bill would have put me in debt.

Ummmmm...these aren't real, are they?....

This is one of the actual homes I could afford, but I decided to pass.

Nice and cool in the summer...for about an hour.

Thankfully, I won't have to live in one of these...

...as I did find a really nice apartment! But, no, I'm not posting pics...there's too many weird people on the internet!

No comments: