Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some British Animal Humor


I've been fortunate to meet a lot of great people through bike riding, both in the US and abroad. Pat Perry is one of those people, and I became friends with her through MS Global in 2006 when we rode in Switzerland, Italy, and France for a week to raise money for people with Multiple Sclerosis. The picture above is from the second MS Global we did together, and it's (l to r) another friend, Michelle, me, and Pat enjoying some Stelvio beer the evening after we rode our bikes up the famed Passo Stelvio.

Pat lives in Texas, and though I've seen her a number of times since that first trip, we don't get to see each other enough. However, she does send me some pretty funny stuff through e-mail now and then, and she sent me this link today

Funny, aye? Gotta love my friends.

No comments: