Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!

In more ways than one, actually.

I'm back on the blogosphere.

And I'm back on campus, officially. Yesterday was the first day all faculty had to return, and students will return when classes begin on Thursday.

Of course, I worked a little over the summer: co-taught a class, covered Dog Days a couple times, did some advising, wrote memos for students, and did some prep and catching up for my classes.

And this last weekend, I helped facilitate a retreat for the JCAST Student Leadership Council -- a group of students in our college (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology) that works on behalf of the dean's office to organize a variety of events. They also receive leadership training.


I think we got things off to a good start over the weekend, and am looking forward to watching them grow this year.


No comments: