Sunday, April 20, 2014

100 Days Project -- Day 22

Flashback

Bob and I were in SaveMart this afternoon, picking up some things to cook for a very casual Easter dinner -- Happy Easter, by the way!

This is the same SaveMart I've been shopping in since 2008. I started shopping there while I was renting a room from Katie, the year I returned to Fresno State after taking a leave of absence for a year to be a roving reporter in Colorado. But I digress....

The point I'm trying to make is that I've been shopping at this SaveMart every week for quite a few years. And after all these years, who did I finally run into?



Jenny Cain! Well, it's not Cain now, but that's what it was when we looked like this, back in the late 80s and early 90s...wow!

Needless to say, she doesn't look like this any more, nor do I. We exchanged phone numbers so maybe I'll post an updated pic soon. But ya gotta admit, we were something, yes?



This was back in the BUMCO days. Good times.

How on earth did we afford all that hairspray?

No comments: