Sunday, April 6, 2014

100 Days Project -- Day 8

Sunday Top 10

My "Top 10 List" of the best things about today...

10. Picking up a beautiful orange flower at the supermarket this morning.
9. There was no alarm to wake us up.
8. Homemade breakfast, courtesy of Bob (pancakes and sausage!).
7. Reading a couple sections of "The New York Times."
6. Peet's coffee from Eddie's Bakery.
5. Taking a long nap in my basket.
4. The scent of BBQ smoke on Bob's shirt as I hugged him this evening. (The shish-kabob from The Meat Market was pretty good, too.)
3. Watching the season premiere of "Game of Thrones" on the HUGE tv I gave Bob for an engagement present.
2. Watching videos of my nieces sent to me by sis-in-law, Cathy (Emma doing over 100 consecutive bounces on the pogo stick Bob and I got her for Christmas, and Alyssa and Abbey hitting softballs that Bill pitched them).
1. Ending the day the same way it started...with Bob.

No comments: