Wednesday, May 21, 2014

100 Days Project -- Day 53

Meanwhile, Back in Scotland...

Three years ago today, I ran the Cape Wrath Challenge in Durness, Scotland. My first -- and so far, only -- marathon. And in June, after Bob and I returned home, I had big plans to document our trip on my blog. I did an entry for the first day of the trip, and planned on adding an entry for each successive day, and sometimes, just for an event (there was a week's worth of running and social events leading up to the marathon), but the first entry was as far as I got.

Now that I'm back on here for the "100 Days Project," though, it seems a good time to pick up where I left off. So, to refresh my memory and the memory of anyone else who cares to follow along, here's the entry for the first day.

Over the next week or so, I'll add the rest of the trip. It might not be posted on successive days, as I'll want to give each a significant amount of thought and time, but it will get done before I finish this project. I'm looking forward to reliving the trip.

No comments: