Wednesday, June 4, 2014

100 Days Project -- Day 67

Abigail Lyn

My oldest niece is graduating from 8th grade tomorrow.

Isn't she gorgeous?
It seems like just yesterday that she was this little-baby-gorgeous, and my only niece.

By the time she was born, my parents probably had been wondering if they'd EVER get grandchildren.
And now, Abbey is not only the oldest-of-three-sisters...


...but she's also the proud oldest-of-four-Reid-cousins.
She's a good big-sister/big-cousin. Always has been.

Of course, she's also a really good daughter to these two.

And a great granddaughter to Mom and Dad...her Mema (prounounced "Mee-Maw") adores her, and her Mepa did, too.

I might be a little biased, but I think she's BEST at being my oldest niece.

She is most definitely a Reid.


And I couldn't be more proud of her.
Congratulations on your graduation...
I love you, Abigail Lyn!

No comments: