Friday, June 27, 2014

100 Days Project -- Day 87

Clips

Tomorrow is the last night of the doctoral class I'm co-teaching: Leaders and Leadership. Tonight, we discussed ontological constraints. If you're not sure what that means, that's really ok. You need to take the entire course to really get the gist of their importance, but essentially, they are things that limit our natural self-expression. 

I'm bringing this up for two reasons: 1) We used some cool video clips in class tonight that, even outside the context of the course, you're likely to find meaningful, and 2) Nicki and JW stayed an extra night with us, so we just got home from dinner, and these will be easy and quick to post. I can then get my little arse to bed. 

So, here you go.

The first one is on Change Blindness, and it's here.
Pretty amazing, huh?
The second one is an Awareness Test, and it's here. (And all my cyclist friends will appreciate it.)
I know, right? I didn't see it either!
And the third and final one is, well, about a nail. Kind of. And it's here.
You wanna take the class now, don't you?

No comments: