Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Little More of the B-S-M Reunion

We made it home from Colorado tonight, tired, but SO happy we made the trip.
I'm feeling the pull of the comfort of sleeping in our own bed,
but thought I'd take a moment to introduce you to a few of the extended family.

This is Susie, Bob's cousin (Aunt Pat and Uncle Bill's daughter).
 This is Jane (pronounced as Jaynee, as that's her nickname), Susie's daughter, and Carol, Susie's sister.
 Here, we're joined by Walter, Jr., Susie's son.
 And then Adrian steps in, and he's the son of Greg, Susie and Carol's brother (who didn't make it to the reunion). And if you look closely, you'll see there's another about to join us...
 Karen!, Carol's oldest daughter, and I think a few people got knocked in the head
or something as she made her entrance.
Aw, there now...we're all settled.
I must say...I already love these folks!
                               


No comments: